Growing opportunities for trades professionals
APE is a non-union company that treats all employees with the dignity and respect they deserve. Management is committed to supporting its valuable team of professionals with careers they can enjoy and opportunities for growth and advancement.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fort McMurray, AB
APE is seeking full time, experienced Journeyman Millwrights with an Alberta or Interprovincial trade ticket. (No Camp or LOA provided)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Journeyman.
- Works well with planners and in a production environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, technical, and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Demonstrates problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Pump maintenance, safety procedures, working in a safe
and professional manner. Perform routine repairs and maintenance activities on processing, support and facility equipment. Assist in troubleshooting non-performing rotating equipment. Working in the oil gas sector.
- Shift is six 12-hour days on followed by six days off. We offer competitive salary, a stable working environment and good working conditions. Camp or flights are NOT provided.
We appreciate interest from all candidates but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Millwright: 1 year